This 1930 Ford 5-Window coupe has a kind of style where they took extra time on the details
It’s a steel body with inches chopped out of the roof, and the body channeled over the frame for a terrific street machine stance you love. The orange and white is a terrific two-tone that not only has a well-done that’s thoughtfully intertwined. It’s not just on the body, but also on the grille, headlights, and the full custom interior. And when it comes time to take this out on the streets, you’ll not only love the look of the classic Olds Rocket V8, but it also provides the solid power at the heart of the solid driving experience. So take some extra time to check out this well-built hot rod that revels in being a true custom classic.
- Steel body
- Chopped roofline
- Body channeled over the frame
- Thoughtfully intertwined orange and white two-tone
- Custom pinstriping
- Classic Olds hubcaps go well with the whitewalls and powerhouse
- Windshield sun visor with speed holes
- Custom two-tone interior with tuck and roll inserts
- Classic race-ready bucket seats
- SW gauges
- Large/classic dual-spoke steering wheel
- Oldsmobile Rocket 304 V8
- Edelbrock intake
- Triple carburetor setup (only center currently running for easy driving)
- Electric fuel pump
- Glasspack dual exhaust with cutouts.
- Four-speed manual transmission
- Custom frame
If you’ve been searching for a true hot rod, you already knew from the first picture this is the right one for you. It has enough authentic style that it should have been cast in American Graffiti. So when the one you want is ready to hit the streets right now, you don’t want it to go home with anyone else.
More info: Click here to see original eBay auction and get more information (Affiliate link)