This 1927 Ford Model T is a true old school Hot Rod from the good old days of shag carpet and disco balls
It was built by the last owners late father in the 70s and brings back the good old times of hot rodding.
The turtle deck fiberglass body with the classics flames paint scheme, is outfitted with a beautiful saddle interior and cut pile carpet. Power comes from a built 250cui Chevrolet engine that sounds awesome and will make enough power to lift the front wheels if you want. A close ratio Muncie 4 speed transmission is sending the power to a Chevrolet rear axle and to the brand new rear wheel and tire combo.
Check out the tech facts:
- 250 Chevrolet inline 6 with flat top pistons
- Comp Cams Hi-Energy 252 cam kit
- Roller rocker arms, dual valve springs
- Clifford intake manifold
- dual Holley 350 two-bbl. carbs (rebuilt) with K&N filters (new)
- Carter electric fuel pump (new) with canister fuel filter
- Aluminum fuel tank with 8 gallon capacity
- AN fuel lines (new) and fittings
- Pertronix electronic ignition conversion
- Stewart aluminum water pump
- Aluminum radiator with spring mounts (new)
- Custom 6-into-2 headers with glasspack mufflers and stainless turndowns
- Chrome valve cover, timing cover, lifter covers, oil pan, and breather
- Aluminum flywheel
- Chrome Steel scatter shield
- Muncie close ratio 4-speed
- Hurst Competition Plus Shifter with short throw linkage
- Chrome drop front axle with ’49-’53 Chevy spindles
- Chrome hairpins and transverse leaf spring, friction shocks
- Hallcraft spindle mount wire wheels 18×1.875 with 3.50×18 motorcycle tires (new)
- Wilwood racing kart disc brakes (new)
- 55-64 Chevy rear axle, Hairpins with coil overs, drum brakes
- 5×10 Rocket Five Spoke Mags (new) with M&H N50-15 tires (new)
- Short windshield
- Saddle interior
- Cut pile carpet
- Tach, oil press, coolant temp, ammeter, fuel gage
- Red metalflake 14″ steering wheel with quick release (new)
- This T Bucket is very well maintained and ready to hit the roads. It drives exceptionally well and you can feel the quality of this build on every mile.
- A custom enclosed trailer comes with the Ford, easy to load and unload, it doesn’t even need to be hooked to a car for loading.
- Ask us about financing and we can arrange transportation to your door!
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1924 Ford Model T (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: 427garageusa
Location: Carthage, Tennessee, United States