Mini channeled 1930 original Henry Ford Steel, 4” chop, fully filled roof, with a steel deuce radiator shell. Engine is a 1966, 427 Big Block Chevy, L-88 cam, and the big 425hp rectangle port heads, and a Holley 850 carb. Polished Turbo 400 tranny with a 3400 stall built for 1000hp. Rearend is a triangulated 4-linked 9” Ford, 35 spline moser axles, full spooled nodular iron center section with 4.56 and 3.70 gears. 6 point roll cage with removable door bars. Frame is a 1933 reworked to meet 1932 specs and Speedway motors drilled and dropped axle and disc power brakes.
Saint Joseph, Missouri, United States