1956 Volkswagen Beetle Volks Rod, garage kept, low miles since custom build
This build was done in a shop and not in a backyard like you see in other kit cars or rebuilds.
- Engine Swap: Motor VW 2180 CC Air Cooled Type 1 High Performance. Cylinder Bore 92mm x 82mm. Custom Built by Brads Performance Cylinder Heads in Miami. I have specs with rod diameters, rod clearances, ring gap etc if needed.
- Has CB Performance Valve Cover
- Porsche Manual Transmission – 5 Speed
- A-1 Sidewinder Exhaust – High Performance Stainless Steel (Genuine California)
- 3 Spoke Steering wheel
- All 4 wheel Disc Brakes – High Performance Racing by WILWOOD
- New Gas Tank
- New Paint Job
- New Suspension – Pro Shocks SM401 Pro Street Rod Shock
- New Disc Rotors
- New Rims (American Racing Custom 5 Spoke Classic with Lip )
- New Tires (Front 205/40ZR17), (Rear 275/30ZR20)
- New Wiring Harness
- New Digital Speedometer
- New LED Headlights
Location: Miami, Florida, United States
Price: $19,500 <- check here if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on March 28, 2021. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.