This awesome and eye catching 1937 Ford Roadster is loaded with features.
This car runs and drives beautifully and barely has 1500 miles on it.
- 1937 Ford Roadster ‘Pro-Built’
- OZE Body with Removable Hardtop and Suicide Doors
- Hardtop Coupe
- New LS6 Crate Motor with 4L60E Transmission by John Ligenfelder
- Street Performance
- House of Color Passion pearl paint, with custom ultra leather interior and seats
- Powder coated frame by OZE
- Heidts Super Ride front & 4 Link 9″ rear w/370 Ratio
- 4 Wheel disc brakes
- Air technology level pro shockwave air ride w/remote
- Dual flow master exhaust w/electrical cutouts
- Billet specialty wheels
- Vintage A/C, power steering, power trunk, power windows
- CD/AM/FM Bluetooth stereo radio and backup camera
- Flaming River steering column
- Classic instrument gauges
- Street performance belts and pulleys
This car is nothing but fun.
Price: Auction <- click to see if it is still available
More info: Click here to contact the seller
Originally listed on March 3, 2021. Older listings are displayed for reference and probably will not be available.
Seller's other items: blackhorsegarage
Location: Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States