This is one amazing and beautiful car!
It was a dream build for the builder. Once completed, this car was placed in the Motorsports Hall of Fame Museum in Daytona Beach Speedway. No expense was spared in this build. Has over $80k in parts were spent making this car a true period correct hot rod yet with tons of class and room for the family! Here is just a short list of what this car has to offer:
- 1932 ALL STEEL Ford Sedan
- All original Ford NO repop metal used
- Museum car.. Motorsports Hall of Fame Museum in Daytona Beach Florida Speedway.
- Chopped 4” by Yaril Customs in Miami. Chop alone was 10k
- Nearly 80k in parts alone on this new build.
- 1956 322ci Buick Nailhead completely rebuilt 30 over
- Rare Edmunds intake
- Rare Hurst motor mounts
- Two Large logo Stromburg 97 carbs
- T5 transmission w/1939 Ford shifter
- All Chrome done by Advanced Plating
- 1935 Ford rear radius rods
- Ultra low mile 1946 Ford rear end
- Fully rebuilt 1940 ford juice brakes all the way around
- Wheels- 16×3.5 fronts/rears 16×4
- Tires- 500×16 fronts 750×16 rear
- Mercedes Benz cloth top insert
- Full Ford nut & bolt pkg from Roy Nacewicz
- Fully rebuilt orig 32 shocks in front w/tube shocks in rear
- Custom period hot rod interior
- All new window channels, felts, and fully cleaned & refinished orig mechanisms.
- X-member from Industrial Chassis
- 1932 Ford steering box
- 2 1/2” dropped heavy front axle
- All new cloth wire
- 16 gal fuel tank
- Arrow 775 headlights
- Dual reservoir under floor master cylinder
- Everything new or completely rebuilt.
- Plus A Lot more!
This car runs like a top and is fun to drive. There is so much that went into this build that was done first class right down to the period cloth wiring. The car has only about 100 miles on it since built and has not been shown at any shows so you can be the one to get all of the attention and awards. I cannot stress what a neat car this is including the great color choice.
Location: Robertsdale, Alabama, United States
Price: $59,500 <- check here if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on January 28, 2021. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.